Today in the health and chiropractic blog we will give you 10 reasons why you should take your child to a chiropractor. Your son and chiropractic.
Why take your child to a chiropractor?
- In order to maximize the plasticity of their children (65% developmental nervous-brain system is made during the 1st year of life).
- To improve the health and general welfare of their children.
- To strengthen your immune system and reduce the risk of colds, ear infections, asthma, allergies and diseases in general.
- To relieve colic, irritable bowel syndrome and / or digestion problems.
- To prevent malformations of the skull (when giving birth by cesarean section, vacuum extraction or forceps).
- To improve spinal posture.
- To prevent back problems or deviations how scoliosis.
- To help with behavioral disorders and offer a greater emotional wellbeing.
- For the span of their children.
- To help with sleep problems, crying and bedwetting.